Saturday, August 13, 2016

“Nothing is permanent in this wicked world – not even our troubles.” – Charlie Chaplin

It has been too long.  Way too long.  Life gets in the way of fun.  However, as I've found out, life can also give fun a hand!  My whole life is about to change next week.  I hit a fork in the road and chose the fork that will change everything.  It's wonderful and I'm excited.  Nervous too!  I haven't had a big change that didn't come from something horrible in, well, I can't remember.... maybe 16 years(Love you so much My Dearest Darling). That's sad.  It's time.  So this big massive change will allow me to do this blog and get back into the silent/classic film community.  I've missed it.  Terribly.  Not that I haven't been reading about them or watching them whenever I can, I just haven't had time for talking about them or writing about them.  I will now!  And I'm so excited.  I want to get back in there.  I want to learn.  I want to share.  I want to be part of the dialog.  I enjoy it and everyone in it so much!

This is going to be good!  I will post again soon.  Very very soon!  Cause I can!
::::bounce::::  ::::bounce::::  ::::bounce::::

Love,
Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment